yes I am a grown woman and I still write letters to Santa. I mean I am basically an open book, yet I still hear “I don’t know what to get Gaye for Christmas” REALLY people? Me, the one who dreams of being an octopus so I can have more arms to knit with? I mean, why give yourself a headache, trying to find something “different” when I give hints ALL DAY EVERY DAY!! Newsflash: I like to knit, so all knitting related items work. OK?
To make it even more simple, since it’s December 1st and all, I have created a list with links. I know, I am so clever :p AND this might help you with the knitter in your life. You can thank me later.
My Christmas Wishlist (in pictures and NOT in order of importance)
So here are the details in the order the pictures are posted.
1. KnitWit Magazine subscription – yes a magazine would make me smile. http://www.knitwitmag.net
2. PomPom Magazine subscription – another magazine that I would drool over. See it doesn’t have to me major to be significant. http://www.pompommag.com
3. The Bookhou Bucket Tote – because one could never ever have too many project bags AND it’s cute! http://www.fringesupplyco.com/product/bookhou-bucket-tote
4. PurlSoho Super soft Merino – well did you read the title of the blog? It says yarnho so this should be a no-brainer http://www.purlsoho.com/purl/products/item/8944-Purl-Soho-Super-Soft-Merino
5. LoopyMango Big Loop Yarn Merino Minis – ok wait, before you say, “now you have lost your mind” these are the minis so totally affordable AND I can make those cute hats :p http://loopymango.com/collections/big-loop-yarn/products/big-loop-yarn-merino-mini
6. Go-Girl Knitting GIANTS – I have the baby Giants but I so want to make one of those huge blankets. http://shop.gogirlknitting.com/Go-Girl-GIANT-Knitting-Needles-US-120-GIANTS.htm
7. Crazy Sexy Wool from Wool and the Gang – because, first of all, the name says it’s crazy sexy and I have used it, this wool IS sexy as hell! I mean any of the kits from WATG will result in a full on kiss in the mouth. You have been warned. http://www.woolandthegang.com/shop/items/crazy-sexy-wool/made-by-the-gang
8. Etsy Giftcard – because ALL the yarn on ETSY makes my heart sing https://www.etsy.com/giftcards/?ref=hp_promo_giftcard
9. Signature Needles – just because, I mean have you seen them? Now this gift is from someone who truly LOVES me. LOL! http://www.signatureneedlearts.com
Knit on my fiber friends, knit on….